Childcare Directory lists Ladybugs Daycare in Turrella, who continued to provide excellent After School Care care, education and support for the children and their families of Turrella Australia.
Ladybugs Daycare / Preschool is a long hour Daycare service which caters for children aged 0- 6 year olds.
We strive to provide the best care available to all children, we believe each child is a unique individual, with individual beliefs, interest and needs that need to be respected and encouraged.
Our fees include all meals, nappies, wipes, bibs, face washers and linen.
- To provide quality care and comfort in a safe friendly environment.
- To offer an early learning program through the intervention of planned play activities that allow children to grow and enable them to reach their full potential.
- To protect and encourage children and focus on positive behaviour.
- To help develop children’s confidence and a program where children can value themselves and others through play.
- To provide opportunities for creative and imaginative play where children explore their own identity and help build their self-esteem.
- To ensure all persons providing direct care to children have a current Working with Children check.
- To ensure staff caring for children are experienced, qualified, caring and professional.
- To provide effective management for staff, trainees and volunteers through supervision, support and training.
- To promote equal opportunities through our policies and to reflect this philosophy through practice and delivery of care in our early years setting.
- To develop a Partnership with Parents by involving parents in children’s care and sharing information and concerns.
- To develop children’s awareness of respect for diversity through play and books.
- To develop a healthy eating program and support children’s health and wellbeing.
- To promote a strict NO SMOKING POLICY and endeavor to create a healthy smoke free environment for children.
To provide a safe, leadership and expertise in relation to:
- Family: Empowering partnership between the centre, staff and the families
- Learning: Encouraging the children to take control of their learning by extending their interests
- Development: Integrating development in all areas
- Environment: Teaching awareness and the love of natural environment
- Community: A better understanding of the importance of the wider community
- Wellbeing: Reinforcing and understanding the significance of health and hygiene
- Literacy and Numeracy: Relating literacy & numeracy back to their environment and everyday concepts